Tuesday 28 August 2012

OPI Give me the Moon!

This is one of the polishes I've wanted to get my hands on for a long time and thanks to my friend Sabina I recently got it! :D And it was so worth the wait!! Just look at it!!! :D

In daylight

Close up in daylight

In shadow

In artificial light

Full hand in daylight

I guess OPI's source of inspiration...? ;)

GOOD TO KNOW:

Type of polish: Shimmer bordering on duochrome ;)

Colour: Pale gray with lots of icy light blue shimmer.

Collection: The Nights Brights Collection 2006/2007.

Opacity: Ok. This is three coats. I actually thought I would need more when I saw the bottle... :)

Drying time: A bit faster than normal.

Formula: Good. It's a bit thin but it stays where it should. Easy to work with. Watch up with the strokes a bit though to avoid a streaky look.

Brush: Very good! I believe this is one of OPI's first wide brushes and I love it!!

Shine: Very shiny on it's own but I have one coat of Seche Vite in these pictures.

Accurate colour, photo vs IRL: Accurate! Maybe you see the shimmer a tiny bit more IRL :)

Grade: 5/5 :D

At first I didn't like it as much as I thought I would :O but I guess that's the downside of high expectations ;)
But after wearing it a few hours - I LOVE IT!!! :D It's just as magic as the moon! <3

The only negative about this polish is that it's not 3-free and that it's quite hard to find... I got mine from e-bay.

I have a great idea on how to pimp it... So stay tuned to see what I've come up with! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!