Thursday 25 October 2012

China Glaze Cast A Spell - swatches and review

This polish deserves better pictures than these below! But no matter how I tried these were the best my camera would take... :/ You have to trust me on this one... it's an amazing polish!!! :D





GOOD TO KNOW:

Type of polish: Shimmer.

Colour: Lots and lots and lots of gold/green shimmer in a blackened base. In some lights it looks green and in other lights it looks brown. It's amazing! :D

Collection: China Glaze Halloween 2012 Wicked Collection.

Possible dupe: China Glaze Wagon Trail is similar but not a dupe.

Opacity: Excellent! This is ONE coat! :D

Drying time: Normal. :)

Formula: Excellent! It's applies perfectly and it stays exactly where you want it to! :D One of the best formulas I have ever seen actually!! :D

Brush: Very good actually! :) A bit thicker brush than the normal China Glaze brush! :D I like it! Hope they keep up the good work! ;)

Shine: Shiny on its own, but I have one coat of Seche Vite in these pictures.

Accurate colour, photo vs IRL: It's a bit more green IRL. I don't know why my camera didn't want to catch that... Best picture is the bottle picture. But as I wrote earlier, the colour changes depending on the light.

Grade
: 5+++/5 :D

This is a beautiful polish with super excellent qualities!! Unique and it should look good on both short and long nails. Get a bottle before everyone wants one! :)


What do YOU think of this polish? :)

7 comments:

  1. Oh, sounds like a very good polish. I find your review very complete, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for reading!! :D
    If you want me to add or remove anything from my reviews please let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Det får nog bli ett köp av det här ändå. :) Är svag för den här typen av lack.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vad roligt att du gillade det!
      Du passade ju så bra i Wagon Trail också!
      Å formulan är do die for!! :)

      Delete
  4. Den här fick mej att tänka på din Glampyre och Glampyre får mig att tänka på Orly it's not rocket science. De är helt olika men det är nånting i de som gör att de ser ut att tillhöra samma "familj" jag klickar hem Orly så vi kan jämföra B-)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!