Tuesday 9 October 2012

China Glaze Exotic Encounters - swatches and review

This polish is even more beautiful on the nails than I could ever imagine! :D
I love it! To me, this is the PERFECT teal!!

In daylight

In artificial light

It dries a tiny bit darker on the nails than the colour in the bottle

Perfect teal! ;)

My cat Smilla decided she wanted to join me as I shot this picture :)

GOOD TO KNOW:

Type of polish: Cream.

Colour: A medium teal (a bluish dusky green).

Collection: China Glaze On Safari Collection Fall 2012.

Opacity: Excellent! This is ONE coat! :D

Drying time: A bit slower than normal, probably because the formula is on the thicker side.

Formula: Very good! It's applies like dream :D - even though it's a bit thicker. It stays exactly where you want it to! :D

Brush: A bit on the thin side but the formula was so good that I didn't mind.

Shine: Shiny on its own, but I have one coat of Seche Vite in these pictures.

Accurate colour, photo vs IRL: Quite accurate. Maybe a tiny bit more green... Best picture is the nails in the bottle picture.

Grade
: 5+++++/5 :D

I absolutely adore this polish! The colour is gorgeous! The formula is excellent! A one-coater!!! :D If you like teal, this one is da s--t! ;)

Do you share my enthusiasm?
Have you tried this polish?

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Den är ännu finare live!!
      Perfektion i en liten flaska! ;)

      Delete
  2. Still in the untrieds pile for me, but I do agree it looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!