Wednesday 4 December 2013

Illamasqua Nomad - swatches and review

For this Green Wednesday I've got a wonderful dusky pistachio green Illamasqua polish for you! Not much to say really - it's perfection in a bottle! :)


GOOD TO KNOW:

Type of polish: Cream.

Number of coats: Two.

Formula: Excellent! Flawless! Very self leveling.

Brush: Very nice! I love that there is a smaller cap underneath the big one.

Top Coat: Yes, one coat of Seche Vite.

Color accuracy in pictures: Quite accurate. Perhaps a bit less bright live.

Grade: 4++/5

This polish has excellent qualities and the color is beautiful! And my nails were so long when I wore this polish!! :O

How do you like Nomad?

7 comments:

  1. Wow! what a great colour on you! mi piace moltissimo, it takes me directly to summer! Why do you think is 4++ and not 5?
    Stammi bene cara, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie - ahhhh beautiful on you!!! Trust Illamasqua to throw out such a gorgeous shade! I remember - I think it is from 2012, right? I sent my bottle to a friend - on me, Nomad is horrible on me ;-P - viele Küsschen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Den här är så satans snygg! Vill ha!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!