Thursday 29 May 2014

United in Grey: OPI Give Me The Moon! - swatches and review

I'm having a throwbackthursday and wearing an old favorite today. Give Me The Moon! was released in 2007 with the Nights Bright Collection. I really love this grey shade with its pale blue shimmer glow! However, its formula could be much improved.

This is also my first contribution to United in Grey, a initiative taken by Helena at Lacky Corner to raise awareness to brain cancer.



GOOD TO KNOW:

Type of polish: Shimmer.

Number of coats: Three.

Formula: Thin and runny. Easily streaky if you're not careful.

Brush: Wide and straight cut.

Top Coat: Yes. 

Color accuracy in pictures: Accurate. 

Grade: 4/5

If the formula would have been better I'd probably wear this more often. But I do think this polish is worth the extra effort! I love the color of it! The blue shimmer effect is amazing!

How do you like Give Me The Moon!?


8 comments:

  1. Älskar att se äldre lack! Tror faktiskt jag har detta, men är inte riktigt säker. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and I do like the shimmer :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not exactly one of "my" finishes, but I have the impression that it really glows, so the name is appropriate! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such an icy looking color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tjusigt! Jag tycker också det är kul att få se äldre lack:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi doll - very captivating and unique. I definitely would take up the challenge as well to get such a beauty on my nails - it reminds me of moonstones, I guess the name is no coincidence ;-) viele Küsschen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. En av mina gamla favoriter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kul att plocka fram lite gamla godingar!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!