Monday 10 August 2015

By K Pull Up - swatches and review

It's time for the last polish from By K's summer collection! This is Pull Up, a grayish mauve with a fantastic formula! It was so easy to apply that I could have done it whilst sleeping! ;)

This is two coats but one coat is definitely possible if you do a little bit of a thicker coat. The formula has the most perfect thickness/thinness and it's very very self leveling! Just perfect and the best formula of the whole collection. It reminds me of the early By K creams. They had perfect formulas too and most of them were one coaters.

The color of Pull Up shifts a bit depending on light so today I'll show you two pictures :)
As always with By K's polishes they are 5-free, vegan, cruelty free and allergy certified.


GOOD TO KNOW:

Type of polish: Cream.

Number of coats: Two, but there is definitely a one coater possibility!

Formula: Excellent! Very self leveling!

Brush: Thin straight cut.

Top Coat: Yes. 

Grade: 4+++/5

The only reason Pull Up doesn't get a full mark from me is that I'm not a mauve lover. I like grey but this has a bit too much purple in it for my taste. However, it's a beauty and as I've said now like hundred times, the formula is to die for! ;) A perfect autumn polish. I did a fantastic nail art on it which I'll show you soon. :)

How do you like Pull Up?

4 comments:

  1. As it is a mauve tone I think it's ladylike but very nice at the sight. Anyway, I like its full, almost gel effect ;-)
    Have a wonderful day!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Åhhh jaaaa svimmar såååå snyggt! Precis min färg!! Hahaha...;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ingen färg jag är jätteförtjust i tyvärr.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!